Research shows that everyone needs detoxification at least once a year. Detoxification is very useful for health. But not recommended for nursing mothers, children and patients with chronic degenerative diseases, suffering from cancer or tuberculosis
You Need Detox if You Have These Common Symptoms
The most common symptoms that indicate that the body needs detoxification are:
- irritated skin
- Bags under the eyes
- Enlarged abdomen
- Menstrual problems and mental confusion.
10 Tips to detoxify your body
1. Consume foods that contain fiber, including brown rice, beets, radishes, cabbage or fresh fruits and vegetables.
2. Take vitamin C, as it allows faster removal of toxins from the liver.
3. Drink green tea.
4. Drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
5. Breathe deeply, it will allow better circulation of oxygen in your body.
6. Take a shower with warm water for 5 minutes, then 30 seconds with cold water.
7. Relax with exercise, relaxation such as (yoga, meditation, etc.).
8. Exercise regularly (at least 1 hour).
9. To minimize the intake of nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, and sugars.
10. Visit the sauna – with sweating body is subjected to a natural detoxification.
Source: Health Herbs 365
- 8 Simple Ways to Improve Your Eyesight Naturally
- 5 Ways To Protect Your Eyes While You Are Reading
- What 9 Things Your Eyes Can Reveal About The State of Your Health
- 10 Ways To Combat Fatigue And Increase Your Vitality
- 9 Signs Your Fingernails Reveal About The State of Your Health
- 25 Top Heart Healthy Foods
- 10 Worst Foods For Heart Health
Articles from Detox Section of QHealth: Vitality for Life
More Articles from QHealth: Vitality for Life
- The Amazing Health Benefits of Goji Berries
- The 9 Health Benefits of Coconut Water
- The Health Benefits of Alkaline Foods
- Top 10 Foods For An Incredible All Natural Energy Boost
- Soy Protein: What Is It, Why We Need It And Best Food Sources
- 10 Reasons To Drink The Alkalizing Apple Cider Vinegar
- 34 Beautiful Pictures To See Which Muscle You’re Stretching
- What Actually Happens In The Brain During Exercise
- Reducing Stress with Yoga Helps Lower Blood Pressure And Prevents Heart Disease
- Best Healthy Eating Practices For The Senior Population
- Can Lowering Calorie Intake Stall The Aging Process?
Health in General
- 100 Health And Wellness Tips for Women
- 5 Health Concerns Men Should Never Procrastinate About
- Motivation is The Key To Success of Wearable Fitness Tech Devices
- Haze Advisory Infographic: Haze Forecast and Health Advisory for Guard Against Haze Hazards
- 13 Tips To Care for Your Spleen, Liver and Large Intestine for Better Health